Monofloral honey types from the best areas of Spain and other countries.
From the different monofloral honey types we commercialize, we want to highlight the following:
- Orange blossom honey: extra white to white (5-34 mm Pfund), nice and sweet scent
- Rosemary honey: white (20-34 mm Pfund), typical honey in the Mediterranean area, with a tendency to crystallize.
- Heather honey: dark amber (about 100 mm Pfund), strong flavor, highly energizing, high in iron.
- Lavender honey: light amber (35 – 60 mm Pfund) nice flavor, with tonic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus honey: dark amber (60-75 mm Pfund), strong distinctive flavor.
- Forest honey: dark amber ( ≥ 90 mm Pfund), high-conductivity honey because it is rich in mineral salts, iron and enzymes.
- Thyme honey: extra light amber (<55 mm Pfund) with digestive properties.
- Other honey types: chestnut honey, lemon honey, broom honey, albaida honey, French lavender honey, sunflower honey, prairie honey, acacia honey.
300 kg drums
3.5 kg and 22 kg cube containers
Ask for other formats.
- Ask for other types of honey and origins.